Friday 27 June 2008

Roses - Rose Writing His Autobiography


GUNS N' ROSES star AXL ROSE has started work on his autobiography, according to his close friend SEBASTIAN BACH.

Bach insists the singer has got the project well underway and fans will be in for a treat if Rose, a well known perfectionist, ever manages to finish the tome.

The former Skidrow star says, "I was saying to Axl one day, 'I'm going to write a book.' He was like, 'Cool. How many pages you got?' I go, 'I've got six pages.' He starts laughing and goes, 'Yeah, I started my book a while back. I'm up to 12,000 words at this point.'"

"He's very prolific. He's just not motivated by fame at all. He's had enough of it. He gets excited by making music, by putting on a concert. Making albums, he loves doing it."

Rose has spent the last 13 years working on the latest Guns N' Roses album, Chinese Democracy, which is now said to be nearing release in 2008.





See Also